A recent report confirmed that double killer John Gallagher has been released today. He was in the Central Mental Hospital in Dublin. The decision was taken after a thorough review was done by the Mental Health Review Board. It was further confirmed that he was released at 4.05pm, though he was expected to be released at 5pm earlier. It was in the year 1988 he had killed his mother and daughter Annie and Anne Gillespie in the grounds of Sligo Hospital.
His family was informed about the same timely. It was told that there were some conditions imposed on his bail. Though he would be able to meet his mother in Lifford and can also visit his father's grave, he has been told clearly that he would not try to make any kind of touch with members of the Gillespie family.
“We have had no say or we have not been able to put our case forward. We are living in complete fear of him and now he will be allowed to walk among us again”, said a spokesman for the Gallagher family, which is under shock to know that the person who ruined their life would be walking free now.
He came back to the Central Mental Hospital last month after fleeing from there in the year 2000.
- China Promises to Restrict Greenhouse Emissions by 2016
- Deaths Due to Climate Change will Increase Manifold in Coming Decades
- Demand of Larrivée Guitar Got a Boost after Promotion through Astronaut Chris Hadfield
- Rosario Dawson flashes her crotch at Cannes Film Festival
- Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy moved Jennifer Aniston to tears