These days, a lot many applications are downloaded on smartphones and tablet computers to fetch weather and other crucial information.
From November 2013 onwards, you would be able to personalize your Google home page also with services like stock quotes and weather updates. This service would be a part of new iGoogle and it will bring a revolution to the Google users. By the end of this month, the present mobile version of iGoogle will be withdrawn.
It was 15 months ago, when Larry Page the co-founder of Google became the CEO. Since then, he has scrapped more than 30 products as a part of a periodic housecleaning process and is looking forward to bring in more changes for the betterment of the company. This plan of advancing iGoogle is his latest version.
Page is aiming to develop Google more versatile in regards of advertising, searching, video, social networking and mobile devices.
It has been eight years now that Google announced about its personalization tool. With termination of present iGoogle, it aims in encouraging more and more people to use Google for fetching information they are interested in. With the invention of this, a large number of people will be able to create Google accounts as well. This way, the company would also benefit by identifying such a vast range of individual interests.
- A few Royals to get a sneak peek of the Chelsea Flower Show ahead of its public opening
- Nicki Minaj gives Lil Wayne a Lapdance at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- The Osbourne’s are re-united
- Rajinikanth’s Kochadaiyaan couldn’t make it to the Cannes Film Festival screening
- Combination Food of Soy and Tomato Can Probably Help in Prostate Cancer