Restricting Viewing Television By 2 Hours Kicks Health
As per a study being published in the online journal BMJ Open, it has been revealed that US young brigade can add more years to their total life span by adopting two simple measures. One of the ways is to stop acting as couch potato, which means spend less time being seated.
Second way is to reduce the amount of time one spends while watching television. The second option holds quite an importance in the research. In order to reach at the above given result, the study researchers assessed the data of the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES).
The data helped them to know some really important information, like exactly how much time US adults spend time while sitting and amount of time, they watch television. This was not the end of their research; the study researchers assessed five other studies, which included assessment of almost 167,000 individuals.
All the studies led them to reach at one conclusion, and that conclusion was two hours of television per day will reduce the risk of early death among US youngsters. "The results of this study indicate that extended sitting time and TV viewing may have the potential to reduce life expectancy in the USA", said the study researchers.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market