New York City might be designed with more of 300 square feet studio apartments in future. These apartments would be a part of the urban housing facilities of the city.
In recent years, there has been noticed a growing population of singles and two person families in New York. To meet the requirements of such households, the planners in the city are deciding to create tiny accommodations on a large scale. This is something that the upcoming generations would be seeking for living a comfortable and affordable life.
New York is a nation that is becoming highly crowded and the lifestyle of people living here is developing with a faster pace. People prefer creating downsized families here.
In order to find out ways to develop a Manhattan land into a building constituting a large number of apartments; Mayor Michael Bloomberg on Monday has called out a meeting with some of the renowned developers.
The main agenda of this meeting would be to design those "micro-units" - dwellings with a bathroom, built-in kitchenette and enough space for a living as well as bed room. The beds to be used in these apartments would be fold-out beds so that they serve twin purpose of sleeping as well as sofa-seating.
- Beautiful Conjunction of 3 Planets to Take place in Last 10 Days of May
- Health report Disclosed Shocking Patterns Followed by Locals
- Australian Nursing Federation Urges State Government to Take Measures over Violence
- Tasmania's Health Department Refuses Link between Illnesses and Contaminated Water
- Veterinary Directorate Grants Approval for Fast-Tracking of Schmallenberg Vaccine