The Welsh Government has imposed allegations on Health Minister Lesley Griffiths, as a consequence she will have to face a hard time at a National Assembly Committee, as she will be facing a row of questions about correspondence, which brought about a change in hospital report.
It has been reported that Welsh Conservatives have supported health committee’s decision of questioning the Health Minister immediately. Not only that, Mrs. Griffith’s officials will be questioned over the reports by Dr Marcus Longley, of the University of Glamorgan.
The reports have highlighted about the future profile of NHS in Wales. Detailed reports suggest that a conversation between senior civil servants and author of the report have been reason behind an opposition no confidence motion in the minister.
Health and Social Care committee has declared that it will carrying out the investigation process on next Wednesday and the Health Minister, civil servants and if necessary even writer of the report will even have to be present.
Health Economist Dr. Longley might be asked to provide with specific proofs to the health committee.
A spokesman for the Welsh Conservatives said, “All three opposition parties had made the case for urgent questions to be answered, following the emergence of emails between senior government officials and the report author”.
- Ford reveals its third-generation autonomous driving research vehicle
- YouTube expands live streaming capability worldwide to all verified accounts
- Blue Goji launches its new Goji Play video game system for the gym
- Samsung will seemingly launch curved screen handset before Apple
- Bloomberg: Microsoft considering Qualcomm COO Steve Mollenkopf as new CEO