“A Conversation with my 12-Year-Old Self”, a video by Jeremiah McDonald has been remade by Darth Vader, a recent report finds, which has been yet again attracting millions of viewers towards it.
The video is being largely appreciated by all for amusing them to the extremes. It has been found that the video shows Vader having a conversation with his own younger self. He talks to Anakin Skywalker, who is a 12-year-old boy.
As per the findings, the younger boy embarrasses Darth, Dark Lord of the Sith, by his innocent and stupid questions, turning his face more red and less his original dark colour. Annie asks his elderly self why he is called by the name Annie and the reason behind his different looks.
Originally, the filmmaker Jeremiah McDonald's had revealed this viral video, in which he had been talking to his self 12-year-old boy. Gathering more than some 7 million, the video is now being shown in an enhanced way.
Vader has produced it with beautiful editing in the old videotape footage. While previously only inspiring a number of parodies, the video now brought by comedy group Dr. Coolsex is again being suggested to be watched by those who have not.
- A few Royals to get a sneak peek of the Chelsea Flower Show ahead of its public opening
- Nicki Minaj gives Lil Wayne a Lapdance at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- The Osbourne’s are re-united
- Rajinikanth’s Kochadaiyaan couldn’t make it to the Cannes Film Festival screening
- Combination Food of Soy and Tomato Can Probably Help in Prostate Cancer