After concerns raised by sources, all the food products certified for organic farming are being thoroughly tested by organic farmers, a recent report has unveiled.
As per the findings, the Organic Federation of Australia had revealed after a review that one of the certified nutritional supplements contained the petrochemical benzene in it. Also, it had warned that farmers would lose their approval for organic farming in case a similar thing is seen in another product as well.
However, tests are being carried out by Australian Certified Organic (ACO) after the findings so as to ensure the quality of organic products. Also, content of toxic chemicals is being checked by the investigating groups.
Further, Nutri-Tech Solutions (NTS) in Queensland has been claiming that the product has not been delivered to any person until date. NTS is the biggest dealer in the country for organic-friendly agricultural products.
But, en external investigation into the organic inputs is also being proposed by Andre Leu from the Organic Federation. Since, consumers are too much particular about what they have. Also, they need guarantee that products are chemical-free. It is being notified to farmers that their carelessness may cause them to lose their expected premium as well.
- Helen Flanagan at the launch of her PEATA ad; reveals more than she wanted
- Scientists may use Vitamin C in TB Treatment to Kill Tuberculosis Bacteria
- Jolie’s Revelation of Undergoing Double Mastectomy Creates Needless Panic among Women
- India and UK Sign MOU on Cooperation in the Field Of Health Sector
- Examining Exoplanets, their Surfaces and their Atmosphere