It seems that the news of new health care shake up could tense many as they indicate possibilities of closure of two medical facilities in the region, which till now have been servicing them with ultimate requirements.
The news is talking about the closure of two community hospitals and minor injury departments as well as is being indicated in the health care shake up plan. If same happens then people of north Wales would be left with no choice other than turning to private medical care for their needs and requirements.
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB) arranged a meeting with the concerned officials and departments to discuss about the new plans, the changes that the new plans can bring.
Also, they aimed to once again consult about some crucial points regarding the new plans like availability of mental health services for older people, neonatal intensive care and vascular and major arterial surgery provisions, which are still under scrutiny and no firm decision has been taken yet.
The board has explained its shake up plan to balance the funding gap of £64.6 million that the board predicted to occur soon.
The shake-up plans have another focus i. e. to build up ten hospital hubs in communities for efficient services. No big changes have been announced in maternity and paediatric services.
- Bea Arthur’s nude painting sells for $1.9 million at Christie’s auction
- Zoe Saldana seen kissing former Italian footballer Perego
- Kate Middleton shops for fabric at a posh interior design store and grabs a muffin at a cafe
- Emma Watson sizzles in The bling Ring and the cover of W magazine
- Yellowknife Catholic School Board Approves HPV Vaccine