A recent report has uncovered that a man, in his young age, despite knowing that his partner is just 14-year-old, involved in sexual intercourse with her. Invercargill District Court has heard that he was also aware of the fact in a previous case when he did the same with a 15-year-old girl.
Adrian Joshua Coulter, now 20, did the act when he was merely 17 or 18 years old, the report finds. Since, the incidents occurred sometime between May 17, 2009 and November 9, 2010.
It has been found that Coulter used to contact juvenile Mansfield girls via internet seeking to have sexual activities with them. After finding the charges on him, 37 in total, Judge Kevin Phillips has declared him as a dangerous person yesterday.
As per the findings, he had been involved in some 14 indecent acts on young girls along with 19 sexual connections. Also, he had gone for four sexual violations. Though, the man refuses any of the allegations on him. Further, the girl, 14, also spoke in his favour that he did not force her to have sex.
However, the judge has asked that Coulter would no more work with any child and would remain on the Sex Offenders’ Register for his entire life.
- Beautiful Conjunction of 3 Planets to Take place in Last 10 Days of May
- Health report Disclosed Shocking Patterns Followed by Locals
- Australian Nursing Federation Urges State Government to Take Measures over Violence
- Tasmania's Health Department Refuses Link between Illnesses and Contaminated Water
- Veterinary Directorate Grants Approval for Fast-Tracking of Schmallenberg Vaccine