A review of Health and Social Care Act has found that the Act is helpful in improving the quality of care being provided to the patients. However, the investigators have further pointed out that senior nurses should be appointed for looking after the health services.
Under the new Act, the A&E services would be freed from pressure of patients. The local clinics have been bestowed with the power of testing blood of the patients so that appointment of outpatients could be minimized. It is hoped that the changes would save 1,500 appointments.
Meanwhile, efforts have been taken by the medical practitioners to make the mental health services available to the patients at one single place. At the same time, efforts are being made to save budget so that effective treatment could be provided to the patients.
For saving money, an organization called Milton Keynes CCG has been launched. About 28 surgeons have pledged to help the organization in saving money. The members of the organization are of the view that through collaborative effort, they would be able to provide better care and health services to the patients. The details about the organization are yet to be made public.
- City Council argues e-cigarette ban in public areas which is being opposed by users and sellers
- Business Customers of SolarCity to get Tesla-made Batteries
- Walter the blind sea otter is now improving after being shot at
- Fall in fuel prices bring US drivers back on the road
- Stolen radioactive material in Mexico found