Pinki Pramanik, an Indian track athlete, has been claiming that behind her possessing male-like features are the testosterone injections that were given to her on regular basis so as to see a boost in her performance, as per a recent report.
Pinki, as per the findings, has won a gold medal previously and to make her able to compete in the international athletics, the testosterones were administered not only to her but other participants as well.
Also, it is due to the same that she has developed deep voice like that of a male, she has told. Though, she was since birth a beautiful girl like any other normal girl. She said that the drugs were made mandatory and were claimed as legal.
She always used to wear either salwar kameez or any girlish dress, but the Russian medicine has now forced her to only be in her track-pants with polo shirt. Further, she says that the crime of raping her housemate is also a result of the medication. Had she not been given the same, she could have been out of such a charge.
‘The accuser was a former lover saying that she was not my partner and we were not in love’, said Pinki, who is now awaiting a trail for the rape.
- Sharp fall experienced in Jobless claims
- Boeing plans to spend $10 billion on 777X jetliner
- Telstra ‘vacuums up’ data from telephone calls of Australian users
- FTC settles with maker of Brightest Flashlight Free app which distributed user data to third parties
- BBM directory search service launched for Android platform