As per reports, it has been revealed that two cheetah cubs, three month old each, will be making their entry to Smithsonian's National Zoo. Both the cubs, which were said to have the rocking entry, will be kept in cheetah conservation station at the zoo.
It is an irony that the animal, which is considered to be the fastest one on the land, has been fighting a battle for its survival. Experts were of the view that it has become critical that cheetahs should be saved.
Zoo officers were of the view that it is very crucial that these cubs survive, as their parents were the first time parents. Both the cubs were born in April through an emergency cesarean section. The other two cubs died at the spot, further revealed zoo officers.
All this experiences have made these cubs all the more special, and it is said that the zoo officials will be keeping naming ceremony of them. In addition, it has been revealed that cheetah cubs have lost their lives in Mysore Zoo.
The Smithsonian's National Zoo has asked the zoo officials to send them details, like health of cubs, blood sample report, physiological features, eating habits and other clinical signs.
- Scientists may use Vitamin C in TB Treatment to Kill Tuberculosis Bacteria
- Jolie’s Revelation of Undergoing Double Mastectomy Creates Needless Panic among Women
- India and UK Sign MOU on Cooperation in the Field Of Health Sector
- Examining Exoplanets, their Surfaces and their Atmosphere
- Poison is Suspected for Sea Lions Deaths found in Peru