Famously known as the fountain for luck, present at the Royal Aberdeen Children’s Hospital, has been attaining attention of people, who through coins wishing to see their loved ones recover soon. However, one day, a parent of a patient was being waiting at the hospital’s reception when he beeped of the window and saw a man stealing the coins from the well.
There was no expression on his face than being surprised. He was of the view, “I was looking out the window and then I just saw it. He was moving round every side of the well and was collecting money from it”.
The man, who filled his pockets with coin, was least bothered that of anybody was looking at him. He casually collected the coin and went away. The hospital authorities said that they generally donate the coins to Archie Foundation, which helps sick children to recover from chronic problems.
As more and more people are getting to know about the incident, they have been wondering how someone can be so thick hearted. Wilma from Aberdeen was of the view that she was shocked to know the incident. She is wondering on the desperation of that person, who stole the money.
- NCPs to be Regulated as Medicines, announces MHRA
- Aspiring Paracyclist from Exeter Suffers from Rare MDP syndrome
- Breast Cancer Screenings should be Provided to Larger Group of Women: Study
- New Zealand needs to do more to lift its game in China: Tim Groser
- Opera by Cherubini Got Recovered by Researchers