It has been reported that California Governor Jerry Brown is planning to raise tax in order to support the education system. This step by Jerry Brown can attract criticism from all walks of life as people are already fed up with sluggish policies of the government. One ore wrong step by the government can put it in tight position.
Previous policies of the government have showed that on the name of taxes, the government has wasted a large chunk of money. For example, in 2004, the politicians during the election said that they would use the public money towards mental health.
However, later it was found that the government was spending sluggishly on the mental health. It is devastating to know that the government is taking the mental health issues so lightly. To know the exact picture of the mental health services, National Mental Health Commission was launched.
The Commission is governed by the Prime Minister. Without adequate mental health a country cannot perform effectively. Looking at the previous failure of the government, it is difficult to say whether or not the hike in the tax would prove effective.
- Helen Flanagan at the launch of her PEATA ad; reveals more than she wanted
- Scientists may use Vitamin C in TB Treatment to Kill Tuberculosis Bacteria
- Jolie’s Revelation of Undergoing Double Mastectomy Creates Needless Panic among Women
- India and UK Sign MOU on Cooperation in the Field Of Health Sector
- Examining Exoplanets, their Surfaces and their Atmosphere