A recent report has revealed that a doctor in China has been suspended from his job for failing to check a woman properly. Though, the woman was alive, he had simply declared her dead.
It is being said that the doctor was taking her photographs then. The police had even locked off her house on Wednesday, as per the statement made by her relatives.
It has been found that the old woman, 85, had attempted to commit suicide and had thus cut her wrist. However, a forensic check had made her come back to her senses. She was immediately declared as no more, but 30 minutes following the same she tended to move her shaking hands.
The woman even opened her eyes, which made her relatives to call the medical emergency hotline once again. The report finds that she was at the time again taken to a hospice for her further treatment. Thus, after suspending the doctor on one hand, the vice director Tang Zhihong from Pudong Medical Emergency Centre owed an apology to the family members too.
"Although first-aid doctors are all trained and required to give first-aid treatments to patients even when the machine shows they are dead, the doctor didn't make proper rescue efforts and left”, he said.
- China Promises to Restrict Greenhouse Emissions by 2016
- Deaths Due to Climate Change will Increase Manifold in Coming Decades
- Demand of Larrivée Guitar Got a Boost after Promotion through Astronaut Chris Hadfield
- Rosario Dawson flashes her crotch at Cannes Film Festival
- Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy moved Jennifer Aniston to tears