There comes another chance to devote your precious time and energy towards the Marie Curie Cancer Care charity. This summer, even the dogs are allowed to take part in it along with their owners.
Marie Curie Cancer Care’s Walk Ten will take place at Grimsthorpe Castle, on Friday, August 17. It would be a 10km long walk with lots of live music, fun, hot food, and much more. The money raised during this walk would be granted to the Marie Curie nursing services so that they could provide more and more life-care to terminally ill people and that too in their own homes.
The organizer of this event is Stuart Wyle. He is a fundraiser from Heckington and besides organizing, is also taking part into the walk. It was after the death of his mother due to ovarian cancer in April this year that he decided to offer a helping hand to Marie Curie Cancer Care services. His brother and sisters are also taking part into this walk to remember their mum.
Apart from Grimsthorpe Castle, Stuart is also looking forward to organise the event in Lincolnshire. There again, he is acting as the Community Fundraiser for Marie Curie Cancer Care. The one common aim of every single individual taking part into this walk is to raise maximum money for cancer sufferers.
- Helen Flanagan at the launch of her PEATA ad; reveals more than she wanted
- Scientists may use Vitamin C in TB Treatment to Kill Tuberculosis Bacteria
- Jolie’s Revelation of Undergoing Double Mastectomy Creates Needless Panic among Women
- India and UK Sign MOU on Cooperation in the Field Of Health Sector
- Examining Exoplanets, their Surfaces and their Atmosphere