Researchers recently ran an experiment at Zurich University and found that a spray of a nasal spray product can help cool down the warring couples and force them to avoid all the heated arguments between them.
They explained that the nasal spray is filled with a hormone called oxytocin (a naturally produced hormone in the body), which immediately affects the couple by hypnotizing the women to become friendlier and men to become more sensitive to avoid the arguments.
Oxytocin, the drug also known as the ‘cuddle drug’ has properties to bring people closer and thus till now was being used in sex, sexual attraction, confidence and trust. Moreover, the professionals have also been using this hormone during labor activities to affect the production of breast milk and to improvise the link between the mother and her new born baby.
When released into the blood, the hormone floods the brain and prepares to make the mother and baby to bond better. With similar beliefs, researchers are claiming that the new hormone will help to calm the heated arguments between couples and insist them to live together and happily.
Researchers are still working on several more projects to find out of the hormone oxytocin has any m ore benefits to do to the human beings.
- Beautiful Conjunction of 3 Planets to Take place in Last 10 Days of May
- Health report Disclosed Shocking Patterns Followed by Locals
- Australian Nursing Federation Urges State Government to Take Measures over Violence
- Tasmania's Health Department Refuses Link between Illnesses and Contaminated Water
- Veterinary Directorate Grants Approval for Fast-Tracking of Schmallenberg Vaccine