In such a tender age, she has so far handled her health condition quiet maturely. Talia Joy Castellano, 12, has been suffering from a rare childhood cancer and has just one more year with her.
She loves doing make up and this is the reason that she has been providing make up tutorials on YouTube. With it, she also posts messages about her condition and one of the recent posts read that she has been suffering from two types of cancers.
The cancers are quite dangerous and are of such nature that they will grow in body quite quickly. Doctors have told her that she does not have more than one year with her. Talia has relapsed three times due to the cancer, being suffering from childhood cancer; she has very limited options at her disposal.
She has to choose either bone marrow transplant or chemotherapy. Doctors have clarified her that her chances of survival with bone marrow transplant are negligible. “Having cancer has been an amazing yet horrible journey but every journey has an end”, said Talia.
Doctors are still trying to find ways by which Talia’s treatment gets possible and she lives some more years. However, it will take time, which Talia does not have.
- Veterinary Directorate Grants Approval for Fast-Tracking of Schmallenberg Vaccine
- Sunshine Vitamin D may treat Asthma
- Emergency Dept Heads Want Solution for A&E wards Crisis
- A few Royals to get a sneak peek of the Chelsea Flower Show ahead of its public opening
- Nicki Minaj gives Lil Wayne a Lapdance at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards