A woman who was born with an abnormal eye has been treated by Indian doctors. The woman has tumor in her left eye which kept causing her problem throughout her life.
Nagabhushanam Siva is just 23-years-old. Initially, doctors of Chennai diagnosed tumor in her left eye. Following the diagnosis, the doctors started investigating the tumor. Later, it was found that the tissue of the eyes also had two teeth embedded.
During an interview, Nagabhushanam Siva said, "My family was too scared to send me to a doctor... had blurred vision so eventually I consulted a doctor for help". The doctors have informed that the tumor in the eye of the patient was teratoma.
Because of the growth of the tumor, the vision of the patient was impaired, informed the doctors. Besides, she also developed a syndrome called lazy eye as she was not able to move her eyeball. Teratomas is a form of tumor which can carry organs of the body like hair, teeth, bone and other organs of the body.
Luckily, the woman is now cured of the tissue. The doctors of India have put great efforts in free in lady with the tumor, which has been stealing the enjoyment of her life.
- Veterinary Directorate Grants Approval for Fast-Tracking of Schmallenberg Vaccine
- Sunshine Vitamin D may treat Asthma
- Emergency Dept Heads Want Solution for A&E wards Crisis
- A few Royals to get a sneak peek of the Chelsea Flower Show ahead of its public opening
- Nicki Minaj gives Lil Wayne a Lapdance at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards