A recent news confirmed how Welsh Government is serious about reducing the number of deaths due to heart disease every year. It has been claimed by Health minister Lesley Griffiths that a three-month consultation would be tracking factors like lifestyle, medication, faster detection, easier access to GPs etc to make sure that some or the other way to rein in the rising rate of deaths due to heart diseases can be reduced.
"We must do more to prevent avoidable cardiac disease, identify those at risk and manage that risk well. Where cardiac disease does occur, we want to focus on prompt diagnosis and the best treatment”, said Lesley Griffiths, who has confirmed his commitment to deal with the issue in hand.
If reports are to be referred, there are some with 94,000 people dying from heart disease and that’s what has made the current situation all the more worrying. However, there are not many who lose their life battle prematurely due to heart attack in Wales, it has been claimed that heart disease is still among the biggest killers of people in Wales.
There is dire need to make such moves on regular basis so that the preventable heart disease can be managed before safe limits.
- Beautiful Conjunction of 3 Planets to Take place in Last 10 Days of May
- Health report Disclosed Shocking Patterns Followed by Locals
- Australian Nursing Federation Urges State Government to Take Measures over Violence
- Tasmania's Health Department Refuses Link between Illnesses and Contaminated Water
- Veterinary Directorate Grants Approval for Fast-Tracking of Schmallenberg Vaccine