Recent reports have revealed that special glasses have been introduced for all those ultra-Orthodox Jewish men in Israel, who avoid making any contact with the other sex people. These glasses have been reported to be able to haze their vision; hence they won’t have to watch women whom they believe dress in an offensive manner.
These men are completely devoted to their religion and lead a very sincere lifestyle. Hence, in order to be not a part of the crowd, these people tend to separate people on the basis of their sexes in public areas, including buses, footpaths.
These men suggest that the Jewish law does not allow men and women, who are not married, should have any sort of contact with each other.
The walls in the public areas and also housing societies have signs, which illustrate that the women should completely cover themselves. Their attire should be such that their necks should be covered, their blouse sleeves should be long and they should wear long skirts.
Rather, those of the women who don’t follow the code are approached and stopped by the extremists.
These glasses are being sold by ultra-Orthodox community’s unofficial modesty patrols. These glasses provide a clear vision up to a few meters.
- Gas Company suggests energy saving during winters
- NYT reports JPMorgan China hiring enquiry affects five additional banks
- Good news for the US as unemployed reduce to just seven percent
- $2K added a year to family grocery bill by healthy eating
- As Canadian employment growth continues soft spots still Linger