Abu Dhabi not fit to hold the World Future Energy Summit
Abu Dhabi does not seem to be the appropriate place to hold the World Future Energy Summit as the city is not eco friendly.
Abu Dhabi is second highest in the per capita carbon emission; double that of US, because of gas-guzzling 4x4s, grandiose building projects and self conscious consumerism.
Never the less, the government of Abu Dhabi is making substantial investments in being the World's first zero-carbon, zero-waste city.
Although hard to believe, the government is capable to achieve it as it has established its capabilities with the setup of the medical research facilities, green energy developments and development of the prototype cities, with their oil money.
Abu Dhabi is trying its best to cut emissions for hosting the Future Energy Summit not only because of the green investments but also to make their prosperity sustainable without waste and indulgence.
Abu Dhabi is faced with another issue of having only twenty percent of Emirates, with a population of 1.6 million, where as the rest being the immigrants, most of them unskilled, who though hate the city as they live in camps, cramp in a room, but they live on because of the tremendous money.
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies