Findings in a recent study have proposed that blood group of a person is highly important to administer, whether they are at risk of heart disease or not. Those with blood type A, B or AB are probably going to suffer from heart ailments, in comparison to those with blood type O.
However, it has been highlighted that in case, at-risk blood group people maintain a healthy lifestyle, including proper physical activity and healthy diet, then it can bring about a drastic change.
Lead author of the study, Lu Qi from Harvard School of Public Health in Boston and colleagues took into consideration data subjected from two different studies, which continued for at least two years.
The findings concluded that the people with AB blood type were 23% more likely to develop heart disease, while the B blood type participants were at 11% of the risk and A type were at 5% of the risk, in comparison to those with O blood type.
AB blood group has been considered as the most uncommon blood type while O is the most commonly found blood type. A type is linked with high levels of bad cholesterol, AB with inflammation, which causes problem in the proper working of the blood vessels. O type contains a special compound, which is good for blood flow.
- China Promises to Restrict Greenhouse Emissions by 2016
- Deaths Due to Climate Change will Increase Manifold in Coming Decades
- Demand of Larrivée Guitar Got a Boost after Promotion through Astronaut Chris Hadfield
- Rosario Dawson flashes her crotch at Cannes Film Festival
- Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy moved Jennifer Aniston to tears