In advent of increasing cases of children abuse, most of the population blame men to be the culprit and being the predators but it is not a truth, says Mr. Craig d'Arcy, a co-ordinator of a Mullumbimby preschool.
He cleared that these are just some rumours that are airing since long and the facts are entirely different. He talked about 2900 men, who he said are making their living by caring for under-fives and they are among some of the strongest tools that easily butt up all these assumptions and that too regularly in such a fantastic way that comparing their work to their 100,000-plus female counterparts will also not under weigh their efforts.
“The stereotype is that men are predators who are looking for opportunities to abuse young children. There seems to be that automatic assumption”, says d'Arcy, father of six children.
Mr. Craig added that when he was a young man like others preparing eagerly to get into the boom industry he was the only male studying childcare as compared to 100+ women studying same at TAFE and university in Newcastle.
Talking about some of such weird instances he saw in his life, he explained how much he felt stripped of respect when at a Virgin Australia flight, a flight attendant asked fire fighter Mr. Johnny McGirr to stay away from two young boys as they had a policy of not allowing any man sitting with unaccompanied minors.
- A few Royals to get a sneak peek of the Chelsea Flower Show ahead of its public opening
- Nicki Minaj gives Lil Wayne a Lapdance at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- The Osbourne’s are re-united
- Rajinikanth’s Kochadaiyaan couldn’t make it to the Cannes Film Festival screening
- Combination Food of Soy and Tomato Can Probably Help in Prostate Cancer