During an official visit to China, Minister for Health James Reilly has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Chen Zhu, China’s head for Health Department. Reilly was of the view that the deal would give time to both the countries to understand about each other priorities in regard to health.
“Minister Zhu was very interested in training more GPs and we set up a working group to bring that forward. We moved things on in a very real way”, said Reilly while telling one of the reasons for signing the deal.
It has been further revealed that Chinese health officials are quite interested in exploring opportunities at Ireland. Some of the other points that have been included in the deal are permitting of health officials, researchers and doctors to each other’s country.
Reilly was of the view that at present China wants to bring changes in its heath guidelines, and it is expected that the deal would help them in the same. During his visit to china, Reilly did not stop to boast about the efforts they have made to overcome economic challenges.
They reduced health budget by 155, but still managed to reduce patients waiting line and that is what makes them give a triumph win feeling.
- Scientists may use Vitamin C in TB Treatment to Kill Tuberculosis Bacteria
- Jolie’s Revelation of Undergoing Double Mastectomy Creates Needless Panic among Women
- India and UK Sign MOU on Cooperation in the Field Of Health Sector
- Examining Exoplanets, their Surfaces and their Atmosphere
- Poison is Suspected for Sea Lions Deaths found in Peru