Up to 40% of approved Dubai home loans snubbed
As per a Dubai-based finance company, the percentage of the buyers in Dubai who have been pre-approved by lenders for mortgages and then decided to abandon purchasing a property is as high as 40 percent.
It was found by Colliers International's Dubai House Price Index, held earlier this week, that during Q4 of 2009, quarterly house prices in the emirate hiked by one percent and by 42 percent year
-on-year since compared to Q4 2008.
Colliers, as part of the report, also found a decrease by 15% in mortgage transaction in Q4.
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies