Memories of the time when Linda Green’s husband John suffered a heart attack in 2009 are no less than a nightmare for her.
She exclaimed that the moment was shocking, full of stress. Hard to believe and confused about what should be done.
She said, “She held up well during her husband’s hospital stay. She became anxious and depressed when the crisis was over and his recovery was under way”.
However, if taken generally, then the crisis that the lady had to face was no different. Someone else in her place would have experienced the same.
Health experts suggest that those of who survive a heart attack are normal to go under depression.
However, findings in a recent study have subjected that the case stays true even in case of the partner, be it wife or husband even at times. It is very common for the better half even to suffer mental ailments, including depression, anxiety, and anxiousness.
Researchers compared the case of spouses of those people suffering a heart attack and those of who suffered normal health ailments. It was concluded that the spouses of those affected by heart attack were at more risk of developing depression, anxiety and in worse cases can even commit suicide.
- China Promises to Restrict Greenhouse Emissions by 2016
- Deaths Due to Climate Change will Increase Manifold in Coming Decades
- Demand of Larrivée Guitar Got a Boost after Promotion through Astronaut Chris Hadfield
- Rosario Dawson flashes her crotch at Cannes Film Festival
- Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy moved Jennifer Aniston to tears