The famous actress Rosie O’Donnell recently has faced a heart attack, as revealed lately in a report. Receiving well-wishes not from one or two or a hundred, she has now been thanking all of those several thousands of people who did so.
The disheartening news that the 50-year-old star has suffered a heart attack was broadcasted on Monday. The same had shaken not only her family, but all her fans. As per the report, she had had the attack sometime in the last week.
However, after receiving an implant for the same, she has now been doing well. A stent has been fitted, which has helped her get on to the road of recovery at her home in Los Angeles. Doctors have estimated that heredity or probably diet might have led to such an incident.
It has been found that Rosie is feeling light-hearted now as she writes, “Good morning all – thanks for all the good wishes!!! Happy – grateful… Listening to Barry Manilow – painting – feeling good”.
While she failed to get diagnosed on time herself, the report says that she along with others has been cautioning women to be practical. She suggests that instead of taking an aspirin, one should first call 911 so as to get detected.
- Bea Arthur’s nude painting sells for $1.9 million at Christie’s auction
- Zoe Saldana seen kissing former Italian footballer Perego
- Kate Middleton shops for fabric at a posh interior design store and grabs a muffin at a cafe
- Emma Watson sizzles in The bling Ring and the cover of W magazine
- Yellowknife Catholic School Board Approves HPV Vaccine