Google Hiring Suitable Candidate for Red Team
Last week, Google resolved a case with U. S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), following which it has proposed to create a special, which its calls ‘red team’, which will be commissioned to take care of the privacy matters and will be responsible for tackling the problems concerned with it.
Google is looking for recruiting a new person for the team. The popular search engine asserted that the team will be looking out for privacy risks posed by products owned by a company or services or might be related to business processes.
It has been reported that the news regarding the new team came into notice after Google had published an advertisement, which read post vacant for Data Privacy Engineer, Privacy Red Team.
The ad said, “Top candidates will have an intimate knowledge of the inner workings of modern web browsers and computer networks, enjoy analyzing software designs and implementations from both a privacy and security perspective”.
The engineer will be considered as an expert and will be responsible for correcting the errors, be it delicate, unusual and emergent. The person authorized will even have to amend the errors, after considering the flaws as per their priority.
Kaspersky Lab's ThreatPost blogged that such a concept has been thought of for the very first time.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain