The AAP or American Academy of Pediatrics had largely supported male circumcision, issuing guidelines for the same. However, despite its best efforts, it has been losing its rule over the matter and has received very few votes in its favour, a recent report unveils.
As per the findings, the guidelines have instead become a reason of huge outrage amongst intactivists, who believe it is more an example of politics and has very less to do with medication. The publication read that it is medically proven that the procedure offers benefits like preventing sexually transmitted diseases.
Also, it was there that the removal of the dick’s only movable part has no impact on sexual function. But, critics say that it would just like saying an automobile would not be affected if its wheels are removed. The rage is being seen even when the decision to take the procedure for children was left solely to be made by parents.
The Circumcision Resource Center’s executive director Ronald Goldman himself avowed that potential medical benefits are not actual, but rather these are more likely to be insignificant and exacerbated. “The procedure totally ignores the infant’s trauma. He experiences circumcision as a violent act when he is helpless to resist”, said he.
- China Promises to Restrict Greenhouse Emissions by 2016
- Deaths Due to Climate Change will Increase Manifold in Coming Decades
- Demand of Larrivée Guitar Got a Boost after Promotion through Astronaut Chris Hadfield
- Rosario Dawson flashes her crotch at Cannes Film Festival
- Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy moved Jennifer Aniston to tears