In a shocking news, it has been alleged that a 29-year-old midwife ripped placenta of a woman during her delivery at home, thereby pushing her to death. It was told that Rosie Kacary had hired Claire Teague for giving home birth. She had previously gone through emergency caesarean section, in which her one baby could not survive out of two.
It was told during an inquest over the case that as soon as the midwife left the mother of a baby boy, she started bleeding profusely. She was taken to Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading, where she could not survive for long. Doctors claimed that a third of her placenta was not removed, which caused a massive haemorrhage, and hence she died.
While husband of the diseased alleged that Ms Kacary did the damage by using aggressive ways on his wife, but the accused has apparently refused to accept the charges. “Had the placenta been examined in good light in a conventional manner, it would have been apparent that a large piece was missing”, said Consultant gynaecologist Dr. Helen Allott.
Apart from this, Ms Kacary has been charged of influencing the diseased of giving home birth despite it being a risky option since she had gone through the C-section birth earlier. The inquest continues; it would be worth seeing if Ms Kacary is really at fault or not.
- Helen Flanagan at the launch of her PEATA ad; reveals more than she wanted
- Scientists may use Vitamin C in TB Treatment to Kill Tuberculosis Bacteria
- Jolie’s Revelation of Undergoing Double Mastectomy Creates Needless Panic among Women
- India and UK Sign MOU on Cooperation in the Field Of Health Sector
- Examining Exoplanets, their Surfaces and their Atmosphere