Using spices like garlic, cinnamon and pomegranate seeds, an Indian-origin chef Anjum Anand, 41, has created a curry. Special feature of the curry is that it is an immune-boosting one and as per Anand’s claims it can ward off many diseases.
While talking about the dish, Anand was of the view that she has read in a research that food items being made by using vitamin C is quite effective in treating infections. Some of the vitamin C rich spices are pomegranate seeds and fenugreek leaves, and both lend excellent flavor to the fishes.
Such spices are commonly used in India, so she was sure about the taste of her curry. British experts, who have gone through her claims have applauded her creation and have backed her assertion that vitamin C is effective in treating a lot many infections.
British nutritionists have also people to make the dish at their homes, as it is not only tasty, but healthy as well. Nutritionist Maria Bez, who is a private practitioner, liked Anand’s creation and was of the view, “This curry is packed with important vitamins and minerals which can support the immune system and can also help stave off coughs and colds”.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man