The standard of services and care facility at the Warwick Hospital are up to the mark, as found during a recent inspection. The staff of the hospital has helped a lot in changing its image in the health care sector.
The inspection was conducted by the Care Quality Commission. During the inspection, the Commission looked at various levels to gauge the effectiveness of the hospital. The Care Quality Commission (CQC) has pated the hospital for its services.
While acknowledging the findings of the CQC, Glen Burley, the Chief Executive thanked the staff. He said, “We have a fantastic team of staff who deliver excellent care every day and I’m delighted that the Care Quality Commission’s inspection has recognised this”.
He said that the hospital staff will continue to provide best care services to the patients. Meanwhile, the Chair of CQC, Dame Jo Williams has informed that she is planning to step down from the job.
She acknowledged the organization and also thanked her team for being supportive. The CQC has experienced down phase in the past few years when it was criticized for poor care services at Winterbourne View care home.
- Ford reveals its third-generation autonomous driving research vehicle
- YouTube expands live streaming capability worldwide to all verified accounts
- Blue Goji launches its new Goji Play video game system for the gym
- Samsung will seemingly launch curved screen handset before Apple
- Bloomberg: Microsoft considering Qualcomm COO Steve Mollenkopf as new CEO