Nokia has quietly launched its Nokia Lumia 900 in Indian market after its earlier much-talked-about launch of Lumia 820 and Lumia 920 handsets. The price of the new handset has been set at Rs. 32, 999.
India is one of the important markets for the company and so has the company always launched its handsets with much fanfare. But same didn’t happen with the launch of the Windows Phone 7 device from Nokia, which experts could be thinking a bit out of date as it could not get to Windows Phone 8 like the Lumia 820 and Lumia 920.
The new Lumia 900 has a big list of features: it runs on Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango), has a 4.3-inch AMOLED screen with ClearBlack technology and a polycarbonate body, it is powered by a 1.4GHz single-core Qualcomm processor, it has a 1830mAh battery and offers the user with 300 hours of stand-by time, and seven hours of talk time.
The 8 megapixel camera in the handset has been attached with dual LED flash with an aperture of f/2.2. It supports GPRS, HSPA, EDGE, HSUPA, GSM, HSDPA, LTE, WDCMA, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR, 512MB RAM, 16GB internal memory etc.
- Scientists may use Vitamin C in TB Treatment to Kill Tuberculosis Bacteria
- Jolie’s Revelation of Undergoing Double Mastectomy Creates Needless Panic among Women
- India and UK Sign MOU on Cooperation in the Field Of Health Sector
- Examining Exoplanets, their Surfaces and their Atmosphere
- Poison is Suspected for Sea Lions Deaths found in Peru