On Wednesday, a warm welcome was offered to Jat Airways flight by Abu Dhabi Airports Company (Adac) that arrived on Abu Dhabi International Airport.
It should be noted that the first direct air link between Abu Dhabi and Belgrade since 1998 is provided by the route.
Two flights per week would be operated by Jat Airways to Terminal 1 at Abu Dhabi International Airport with a 126-seat B737 aircraft.
Wednesday and Friday would see in-bound Abu Dhabi flights arriving at 6:55am, while the out-bound flights will depart at 7:45am on the same days.
It should be noted that comfortable morning departure out of Abu Dhabi means fast connections to other European gateways, such as Paris, Milan and Amsterdam through Belgrade.
- Scientists discover Oldest Stone Tool in Turkey
- Rods and Cones of 300-Million-Year-Old Fossilized Fish still well Preserved
- Xiaomi to Invests 1.27 billion Yuan in Midea, a Home Appliance Manufacturing Company
- Following the Great Recession the Wealth Inequality Gap between Whites, Blacks and the Hispanics Widen
- Former Atlantic City Showboat Casino Bought by Richard Stockton College