On Wednesday, a warm welcome was offered to Jat Airways flight by Abu Dhabi Airports Company (Adac) that arrived on Abu Dhabi International Airport.
It should be noted that the first direct air link between Abu Dhabi and Belgrade since 1998 is provided by the route.
Two flights per week would be operated by Jat Airways to Terminal 1 at Abu Dhabi International Airport with a 126-seat B737 aircraft.
Wednesday and Friday would see in-bound Abu Dhabi flights arriving at 6:55am, while the out-bound flights will depart at 7:45am on the same days.
It should be noted that comfortable morning departure out of Abu Dhabi means fast connections to other European gateways, such as Paris, Milan and Amsterdam through Belgrade.
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study