On Wednesday, a warm welcome was offered to Jat Airways flight by Abu Dhabi Airports Company (Adac) that arrived on Abu Dhabi International Airport.
It should be noted that the first direct air link between Abu Dhabi and Belgrade since 1998 is provided by the route.
Two flights per week would be operated by Jat Airways to Terminal 1 at Abu Dhabi International Airport with a 126-seat B737 aircraft.
Wednesday and Friday would see in-bound Abu Dhabi flights arriving at 6:55am, while the out-bound flights will depart at 7:45am on the same days.
It should be noted that comfortable morning departure out of Abu Dhabi means fast connections to other European gateways, such as Paris, Milan and Amsterdam through Belgrade.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man