On Wednesday, a warm welcome was offered to Jat Airways flight by Abu Dhabi Airports Company (Adac) that arrived on Abu Dhabi International Airport.
It should be noted that the first direct air link between Abu Dhabi and Belgrade since 1998 is provided by the route.
Two flights per week would be operated by Jat Airways to Terminal 1 at Abu Dhabi International Airport with a 126-seat B737 aircraft.
Wednesday and Friday would see in-bound Abu Dhabi flights arriving at 6:55am, while the out-bound flights will depart at 7:45am on the same days.
It should be noted that comfortable morning departure out of Abu Dhabi means fast connections to other European gateways, such as Paris, Milan and Amsterdam through Belgrade.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares