Nokia All Set To Unveil New Lumias
A recent report confirmed that Nokia Corp is quite serious to unveil its new offering in the name of Lumia smartphones. The new offering is expected to hit in Europe later this week.
It runs on Microsoft Corp.'s new Windows 8 operating system and is believed to be the main attraction of the Finnish handset maker's aim to make its place yet again in international mobile-device market. It has further been confirmed by Nokia's sales chief, Chris Weber that the joint marketing cost of the Lumia launch might exceed its all previous launches.
It was in the month of September that the new Lumia line came into picture, and since then, the company has been coming out with some or the other information which has intrigued customers.
"We will launch in most markets [where] we have announced this [product's availability] before Thanksgiving", said Mr. Weber, a key lieutenant of Nokia Chief Executive Stephen Elop. It has been reported further that Lumia 920 will go on sale first at consumer electronics retailers and telecom operators in France and the U. K. this week, followed by other countries, including the U. S., Russia and Germany later in November. It would be worth seeing how these two offerings cope up when they enter the market.
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies