Getting information on Dubai's Real Estate segment would not be difficult anymore with the launch of Bayut. com which would usher people to the most comprehensive database of UAE real estate and Dubai properties. Bayut. com will provide a unique platform to the Dubai property buyers and sellers through features like Q & A, discussions and blogs.
The platform will prove very much useful for the people interest in the changing trends in the real estate sector of Dubai as the network will keep them informed regarding buying, selling, rentals, mortgage, and real estate laws and so on.
The property portal already boasts of having more than 100000 registered users which are expected to rise further with the popularity of the portal. It has stuff for real estate brokers, buyers, sellers, investors or real estate experts operating in United Arab Emirates.
Registered users can participate in the community discussion and get real advice from veterans over tricky investment issues. The portal has the potential to become top choice of people interested in buying property in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi or anywhere else in UAE.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man