Getting information on Dubai's Real Estate segment would not be difficult anymore with the launch of Bayut. com which would usher people to the most comprehensive database of UAE real estate and Dubai properties. Bayut. com will provide a unique platform to the Dubai property buyers and sellers through features like Q & A, discussions and blogs.
The platform will prove very much useful for the people interest in the changing trends in the real estate sector of Dubai as the network will keep them informed regarding buying, selling, rentals, mortgage, and real estate laws and so on.
The property portal already boasts of having more than 100000 registered users which are expected to rise further with the popularity of the portal. It has stuff for real estate brokers, buyers, sellers, investors or real estate experts operating in United Arab Emirates.
Registered users can participate in the community discussion and get real advice from veterans over tricky investment issues. The portal has the potential to become top choice of people interested in buying property in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi or anywhere else in UAE.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares