Writing down Negative Thoughts and Throwing May Eliminate These, Say Experts
A team of experts from Universidad Autonoma de Madrid in Spain and the Ohio State University in the US has been claiming that if one is seeking to get rid of his or her negative thoughts or feelings, the only thing he needs to do is pen down the same.
It is being said that following the same, one should tear that page and just dump the same in trash. This is the simplest technique to be free of your negative thoughts, the team promises. It is being said that the study has evidence as many people were asked to do the same and they were successful in discarding their disturbing thoughts mentally.
The team has also found that in case people do not throw the paper after writing down what all negativity they have been feeling, they are more likely to use the same thoughts while judging something.
It has been told that only imagining doing the task would also not help and you simply need to write and throw the thoughts to realize results.
"At some level, it sounds silly. But we found that it really works - by physically throwing away or protecting your thoughts, you influence how you end up using those thoughts", co-author Richard Petty has been cited as avowing.
New Zealand News
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
- ACMA asks Fortune Clock Casino and Dinkum customers to withdraw funds or risk losing money permanently
- Mercedes-Benz’s upcoming EQ electric cars to allow users to choose the sound they want to vehicle to make
- Mohegan Gaming-led consortium reportedly files bid for license to build & operate Athens casino
- Eyas Gaming Ltd eager to enter Germany’s regulated online gaming space