Record high in sales in 2009 touched by Abu Dhabi Motors
Monday, a six percent growth during the year was forwarded by Abu Dhabi Motors, as it sold the highest number of cars in its 20 year history. The company experienced growth in spite of the premium automotive sector being down by 25 percent as compared to previous year's figures.
Apart from being the only dealer for Rolls Royce in Abu Dhabi emirate, the company is also the exclusive importer for BMW, MINI. The company succeeded in crossing 2,600 sales in 2009, with the most popular cars being the top of the range BMW models.
The sales of the MINI brand; which increased by seven percent over 2008's sales; also helped the company to attain this record performance. This also helped Abu Dhabi Motors to become the largest and most successful importer of MINI in the Middle East.
Quite notable milestones have been achieved by Abu Dhabi Motors in the last 12 months, which includes release of a state of the art showroom and service centre in Al Ain, with an emphasis on heavy training for its sales team.
Apart from this, the company is also under a process of a multimillion dollar redevelopment to its Umm Al Nar showroom, which will be dedicated to the company's MINI and BPS brands.
The company also intends to open an exclusive Rolls Royce showroom in 2010. This showroom will be the largest Rolls Royce showroom in the world.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies