China would be moving on to the iPhone 5 era, with the iPad Mini era by next month, a recent report has revealed. Thursday, the country's regulator approved the launch of Apple iPhone 5 finally on China Telecom and China Unicom's networks.
It has been found that the first one to be a winner from the arrival of iPhone 5 in the nation is a smartphone buyer. It is being believed that Apple's iPhone sales would go higher with the market of 132.8 million 3G subscribers together on the two networks. The sales however arrived at 26.9 million units across the world in the third quarter.
The report says that Chinese consumers would have access to all three gadgets at the Apple Online Store. Either they would get these through reservation from Apple retail stores or select Apple resellers would provide the same.
It has been announced by Apple this morning that on December 7 i. e. Friday, it would be launching the iPad Mini's Wi-Fi versions along with the iPad's fourth-generation in China. Sources say that China Is really of great worth for Apple since it is already contributing for almost 15% of its revenue for a financial year ending September.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man