SNC-Lavalin gets $10-million contract from Abu Dhabi
SNC-Lavalin Group Inc, a Montreal engineering giant has been awarded the contract worth $ 10-million by the United Arab Emirates. The firm would study a large number of projects for the Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. for increasing its financial prospectus.
Hailing the deal, Jean Beaudoin, the Executive Vice-president of SNC-Lavalin, added, "These studies are a key project for SNC-Lavalin, as they address greenhouse gas issues, as well as sustainability approaches in the UAE, and in the oil and gas industry in general."
The government intends to ensure proper supply of green house gases in the oil reservoirs in a bid to ensure smooth and improved oil production rate. Elaborating the plans, Jean Beaudoin, the Executive Vice-president of SNC-Lavalin added, "This is an important contract for SNC-Lavalin since the work addresses greenhouse gas issues and sustainability, and has implications for the oil and gas industry in general."
SNC-Lavalin has geographical presence in more than 100 countries around the world and offices in around 35 countries. Shares of the company surged nearly 2% on Monday and trading at $49.93 on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies