This started on Pizza Hut's Facebook page when they asked the pizza lovers, "Do you love the smell of a box of Pizza Hut pizza being opened? We thought so. If that smell was a perfume, what would it be called?"
The post got 180 likes and 280 comments after which the fast food giant thought of making the post a reality. They began to work on the producing the bottle of scent that smelled exactly same as the one person smells when box of fresh pizza opens.
It is developed by Pizza Hut Canada and is called Eau de Pizza Hut perfume. It will initially be launched in limited edition and shall be delivering the buyers smell of freshly baked pizza dough and herbs included in it.
As per the manufacturer statement the 110 people who have asked the giant for the scent will receive the product in next few days. Pizza Hut's Marketing Director, Beverley D'Cruz said that product is so magnificent that it will on high demand very soon.
Well, the news is not a surprise in fact since it has not happened for the first time in history. Earlier in 2008, Burger King launched what is called a scent of seduction which had smell of flame-broiled meat and was named The Flame by BK.
- Scientists discover Oldest Stone Tool in Turkey
- Rods and Cones of 300-Million-Year-Old Fossilized Fish still well Preserved
- Xiaomi to Invests 1.27 billion Yuan in Midea, a Home Appliance Manufacturing Company
- Following the Great Recession the Wealth Inequality Gap between Whites, Blacks and the Hispanics Widen
- Former Atlantic City Showboat Casino Bought by Richard Stockton College