Barnes and Noble Bring Nook Video Service to UK
Nook video, which is brought into the UK by Barnes and Noble, is the first service in the UK that is compatible with UltraViolet.
It will now allow the users to play movies and videos on compatible devices and shall give them digital copies of the physical discs. Further, the Nook Video will let the users to stream and download a host of films and TV shows on their Nook Tablet.
Nook video currently has a business deal with different TV channel firms namely BBC Worldwide, HBO, NBCUniversal, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, STARZ, and Warner Bros. Entertainment, thereby providing the users with loads of entertainment stuff on their Nook tablets.
The data shall be available on both, Nook HD and Nook HD+ tablets. The movies and videos shall be carried by the Nook cloud and they will be in standard or high definition view. The giant will soon come up with some Nook apps, after which the users without Nook devices can enjoy the pleasure on Non-Nook devices.
The UltraViolet facility will help user to synchronize Nook tablet with the Nook Cloud. Earlier bought movie will appear on your device when you synchronize. Nook HD costs as much as £159; it is a 7-inch tablet while Nook HD+,
9-inch tablets is priced at £229.
New Zealand News
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?