There has been so much talked about how 37-year-old Sally Roberts took her cancer-affected son away from the fear that radiotherapy would leave serious consequences on him. She is of the view that she needs a lot more concrete evidence proving that there is no other treatment except radiotherapy.
The woman, from New Zealand but living in Devon, was reported to have disappeared with Neon after she got into argument with her husband with whom she is not living anymore over the suitable treatment the boy must get in order to save his life.
She said she wanted to track down other options that might not affect her son potentially. "I was on a conveyor belt and I had no choice. They said treatment must start", she said, while sharing her anxiety at that stage. "I thought if I was going to take him to the hospital they would never let us go home".
She feels proofs were not convincing enough for her to go ahead with the treatment. After a long search operation ordered by a judge, they were located last Thursday after some days. It has also been said that the cancer had returned to the area where the previous medulloblastoma tumour had been removed.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man