North Shore private hospital has apologized for making an 85-year-old man wait for some 14 hours in an emergency ward of the Royal North Shore (RNS) Hospital, before transferring to NRS. The man in question was reported to have gone through a prostrate operation 10 days earlier and after spending four hours under observation at the hospital, he was shifted to NRS.
Apparently, the patient's daughter, Sue, shared that though her father was treated at RNS fairly well, they were told that her father would only be admitted there if moved by ambulance to North Shore private hospital, despite the fact that it was just a few hundred metres away.
"We offered to walk, we could put him in a wheelchair, we could drive him to North Shore Private they told us that the only way he could go there was by ambulance", she shared, while telling that her father finally arrived at North Shore Private after 11pm one after an ambulance officer along with the RNS hospital staff came forward to speed up the process.
Looking at the case, CEO from North Shore Private hospital, Greg Brown, has shared his deepest apologies for Sue's father and assured that the case would be looked upon again to rectify flaws in their system.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man