As reported recently, Blackberry is all set to launch new handset by the January end next year. Blackberry X10 is all equipped with new features.
There is not much excitement about the looks the mobile will possess since some of the pictures revealing the same have been already viral in the public. The Blackberry X10 is a platform and a touch-screen phone as depicted in the pictures.
It is said to be a touch-first operating system despite a tight screen featured by the new launch. Screen is not considered sufficient as it is completely touch-screen.
Research In Motion (RIM) said that from quite early days of development of the BB10, it supported the production of physical keypad featuring phones.
This time too, RIM shall play a vital role in the new launch by Blackberry.
Customers love the QWERTY keypad, says the company and stressed that they are actually obsessed by it. Once person gets used to it, it becomes difficult for him to live without it.
RIM has this time spent a good effort and time in development of the virtual keyboard for BB10 and it’s quite good. This is something RIM was boasting off to the media. However, the future of RIM is still unclear with fate of the new phone lies in the lap of future as of now.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man