UAE to push business ties with India
Shaikha Lubna Al Qasimi, the UAE Foreign Trade Minister who is on her official visit in India, has urged private sector to tap huge investment and business opportunities in both UAE and India.
The Minister along with a delegation of 43 officials from various Ministries and federal organizations would held a series of meeting with Indian officials across four Indian cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bangalore for boosting trade ties between India and UAE.
In a study to mark the visit by UAE’s Minister, the Ministry of Foreign Trade (MOFT) has called for stronger economic co-operation between two nations giving a new edge to the mutual relations on the basis of huge availability of talent, modern technology, energy and funds in both nations.
The ministry's study, released yesterday, has termed the GCC-India Framework Agreement for Economic Cooperation as a strong foundation for pushing their relations to new heights. The Ministry is optimistic of earlier conclusion of Free Trade Area (FTA) between the two sides for starting joint projects and enhancing cooperation in new areas of development.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market