"Get some rest, drink plenty of fluids and please get tested. You can go to any convenience clinic to get a test done", suggests a nurse practitioner Debra Blanson, following observing an increase in the number of flu cases.
Thursday, St. Francis Convenience Clinic on Oliver Road noted since the start of winters, there has been a significant rise in flu cases. Dr. Shelly Jones, Region 8 Director of the Office of Public Health, has told that the flu season often goes through April starting from October.
Also, the same reaches its extreme high in the month of February in Louisiana. Health professionals have been asking residents to remain vigilant and take precautions so they could ensure their health safety.
It was announced by officials from the Center of Disease Control and Prevention last month only 2012, there would be earlier attack by flu. Also, fiver Southern states including Louisiana would probably face higher than usual impact of the same.
Blanson has reported that two to five cases each day have been seen since early December, which is indeed concerning. Everyone out in the community is being asked to remain covered while going out and elderly people with children, 4 months in age and above, should in particular take care as they have weak immune systems.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man