Paul Mason, a 51- year-old from Ipswich, was earlier deemed fattest man of the world. In 2010, he underwent an operation to lose more than half of his original weight.
He was 70 stone before the operation and he came down to 25 stone after it largely cutting down the size of his stomach. After the operation, doctors suggested that he needs to keep his weight stable for about two years to get another operation to get his extra skin removed.
Two years are over and the man wants to undergo it now. He said that he is facing many problems due to extra skin on him as his skin behind his knees is getting split and causing him pain. Before he lost his weight, he ate some
20,000 calories a day.
It is said that it happened due to eating disorder which was caused by sorrow after the death of his father. However, the man is heading towards a normal life now. His subsequent surgery will cost him around £37,000.
The surgery shall be aimed at removal of extra folds of skin on his body. "I was ashamed to be called the fattest man in the world because I knew I'd got myself in a hell of a state", he expressed explaining his ordeal before the surgery.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man