"I have a habit of picking the chicken off the bone with my fingers and as I pulled the second piece apart, I saw this horrible wrinkled foreign body", said Ibrahim Langoo, 19, of Essex. He has claimed of finding chicken brain in his meal at KFC.
Fast food giant KFC has apologized from Langoo, but has also affirmed that they were not able to see the object. But the photograph of the object shows that it was kidney and not brain. Chefs must have not taken it out during preparation, however, and then also its sight was awful.
Langoo said that he was having his meal at the Colchester restaurant. He pulled the chicken apart and noticed some brain-like organ and immediately put it back in the tray. The scene was so horrific that he just clicked object's picture and showed it to the staff.
He said that the picture also has been posted on Facebook, which has been shared some 500 times since December. The caption of the picture reads that the picture shows why a person should not eat at KFC! Though KFC has apologized Langoo, he is not sure about his next visit at the eating place.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man